INDIANAPOLIS, IND. (June 2021) — Now celebrating its 75th anniversary, Klipsch, a tech-driven audio company, announces the release of the new Forte IV loudspeaker, one of its best-selling speakers of all time. The Forte IV is a member of the legendary Klipsch Heritage series and the loudspeaker cabinet is meticulously handcrafted in the USA.
The original Forte is an American classic that made its debut in 1985 to much fanfare, but was out of production from 1996 until its third iteration was introduced in 2017. The new Klipsch Forte IV speakers feature updated cosmetics and the latest advancements in acoustic engineering, while maintaining the elegant design and powerful performance that have made them so popular.
About the Klipsch Forte IV:
- The speaker hosts a three-way design utilising a 12” woofer and horn-loaded midrange and tweeter, with all new state of the art titanium compression drivers for a smooth and powerful response.
- All new K-702 midrange compression driver mated to a modified proprietary Tractrix® horn with patented Klipsch Mumps technology for even mid frequencies and consistent sound throughout the listening area.
- A newly designed wide dispersion high frequency phase plug to ensure the last octave matches the coverage pattern of the midrange and high frequency horns.
- The rear-mounted 15” passive radiator produces greater bass output and extension.
- The Forte IV has been completely revoiced from its predecessor, utilising premium componentry in an all-new high-fidelity network for truer to life sound with best-in-class efficiency and power handling.
- Premium aluminium input panels accommodate large, high-quality speaker cables, while strong binding posts allow for bi-wiring or bi-amping.
- At just 13” deep, the Klipsch Forte IV solves space issues with its narrow, shallow footprint, while still delivering room-filling, quality sound.
Each pair of Forte IV loudspeakers is grain-matched using wood veneer panels that are harvested from the same timber. The speakers move seamlessly together through the factory and the finished product is inspected and labeled with sequential serial numbers, ensuring that each pair of speakers is a matched set.
The Klipsch Forte IV loudspeakers cost RRP £5,100 ($4,500) per pair and are available now from Henley Audio UK in four standard finish options – American Walnut, Natural Cherry, Black Ash and Distressed Oak.
About Klipsch Audio — Celebrating 75 years of legendary audio in 2021.
In 1946 Paul W. Klipsch, inventor, acoustics pioneer and maverick, founded Klipsch Audio with the sole purpose of bringing the power, detail and emotion of the live music experience into his living room. Through the use of highly efficient speaker designs, handcrafted cabinetry and a thirst for real engineering breakthroughs – Klipsch, the great American loudspeaker company, was born in Hope, AR. Today, our diverse range of quality audio products includes speakers and headphones for almost any consumer and professional application – including cinema, whole-house, wireless, home theater and portable offerings. Honoring our founder’s legacy, Klipsch continues to be the legendary high-performance brand of choice for audiophiles and aficionados around the world. We are the Keepers of the Sound®.
Klipsch Group, Inc. is a VOXX International Company (NASDAQ: VOXX).
Click on images below for hi-res files: